SnapTradar is an easy-to-use proprietary stock screening radar that enables its users to monitor stocks, create watchlists, analyse charts, review market data, gain insight from investment mentors, and converse with an entire community of traders alike. Users can use the platform to find Daily Trade Opportunities in as little as ten minutes a day, as well as viewing and analysing performance histories for specific counters, adjusting parameters to make screenings more precise, and experimenting with possibilities under different market conditions. A key aspect of SnapTradar that sets it apart from other stock screeners is the ability to follow the actions, recommendations, and analyses of expert investors with years of experience. Through this, users are able to get a head start in their stock analyses and easily see which stocks are likely to become bearish or bullish, saving users the time and hassle of performing extensive research in the hunt for their next investment.
Click on the “Register” or “Login” button that will lead you to the Register/Login page. Here, you can create a new account by filling in the necessary details (ie. Name, email, phone number, password). After verifying your account via the link that will be emailed to you upon registration, you can log in using the same details and begin using SnapTradar.
Go to the Home screen for a general overview of key changes in stocks and also to view and follow the Master Watchlist, which is a watchlist created by some of the Master Investors working with SnapTradar. On this page, you can select specific stocks to view in more detail and analyse the stock’s performance through an adjustable chart.
You can go to the “Screener” tab to find a more comprehensive view of up-trending and down-trending stocks, stocks with different price ranges or volumes, and other details that allow you to customize your search.
In the “Signals” tab, you will have a list of signals picked out by our system. You can choose your direction, market and pick from our daily list
Under the “Watchlist” tab, you can select stocks from your preferred exchanges and begin building your own watchlist.
SnapTradar picks stocks base on a few technical indicators. Every of the indicators will play a part in having a signal to buy or sell. The more indications, the stronger the signals
3) Resistance/Support Validity
4) Smart Volume
5) Breakout with more than 3months (high/low)
1) Resistance is the green line floating on top of the price bars. It is the point where there is more greed in the market than fear. When price crosses Resistance, there is a good possibility that there is a breakout, which may drive the price even higher.
2) Support is the red line dangling below price bars. It is the point where there is more fear in the market than Greed. When price crosses Supportthere is a good possibility that there is a breakout, which may drive the price even lower
3) Resistance/Support Validity is the number of times price touches the Resistance/Support without breaking Through it. The more times the stronger the signal.
i.e. 3X Resistance Validity is a stronger indicator than 2X Resistance Validity
4) Smart Volume shows there is a sudden increase in volume, which is higher over the average total volume over past 6 months. The stronger the Smart Volume, the more forceful the trend is or will sustain.
i.e. 3X Smart volume is a stronger indicator than 2X Smart volume.
5) Breakout with more than X months (high/low) shows how far & fast the price have moved within this trend over the selected months period. The more extreme the price movement shows the strength of the trend.
i.e. Breakout with 6-months high is stronger than Breakout with 3-months high.
Look out for the 5 main indicators on each of the chart. The more occurance of these indicators, the stronger the trend will be. It can serve as an warning or signal for you to take action when the stars align.
One of the combinations we use for our daily uptrend signal is
(Breakout of Resistance) + (2 X Smart Volume) + (>3 mth high breakout)
You may also combine other chart patterns (such as compression, read more here) to further substantiate your predicted convictions.
Good luck trading with SnapTradar